Monday, January 4, 2016

January 4th 2016

My week was pretty good! That is really cool that you went to the
visitor center and lights! That is one thing I miss very much, is the
temple lights!! And the temple in general!!
So when I get home, and if Meagan is not driving, I volunteer to drive
Meagan to her late night practices!! Haha!!
It sounds like a pretty awesome week!!!
This week we are working hard for a goal of 7 lessons, where our
typical is around 4, in this area. The zone leaders set a goal for the
whole zone. I am excited!! The weather is pretty good! Last week there
were a few days that were in the 60's which was really nice, but the
last few days have been in the 30's and it snowed for the first real
time this season!
Christmas time here things stayed very similar actually. To be honest
we did not even notice a change since it didn't even feel like
Christmas. This is not the easiest area to begin with, so I don't know
if that had any effect, but Christmas time did not seem to change
anything! People did accept our pass along cards more, but they still
did not want to talk to us for very long! Haha!
I love you so much mom!! You are the best! I hope that you have an
amazing week!!!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment