Monday, January 18, 2016

Jan 18th 2016

I love you so much!! Sorry for keeping you up, the email made sense
so you didn't have to worry about that!! We had interviews with
President Johnson, a Double Baptism, blitzing the zone leaders area,
and zone training this week, so not too much time in our own area, but
it was still really good!! Next transfer will be Feb 9th. I have no
clue what is going to happen there...  And I have been feeling better!
Thanks so much for the package!! I got back from zone training feeling
exhausted and that was at our front door! I loved it! And the shirt
fits awesome!!
Haha! I can't believe that Dad did it that way, talking to the sisters
and then to Porter! He took my idea, changed it, then ran with it!
Haha!! He is one of a kind!! Haha!!
I love you so much MOM! I hope that you have an amazing week!! Thanks
again for the package!!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment