Monday, January 18, 2016

Jan 11th 2016

My week was pretty good! Highlight of the week, probably exchanges! I
went to McKeesport. I just really like exchanges, learning from other
missionaries! Low point, I was sick on and off for the last few days
of the week...I hate being sick and I seem to be sick more often out
here than I ever was back home. The weather has been up and down. To
days ago it actually hit the 50's again, but then yesterday it was
raining and snowing all day! It is not supposed to be a very cold
winter, but for an Arizona boy, who's blood doesn't seem to be
thickening up at all, it is still really cold to me! But I am working
through it!
So I can explain why he was looking through the  cabinets! Haha! So
when you get to a new apartment, it is just natural to look around and
see the in inventory that the place has... He did that! Haha! He is
completely still in missionary mode! Haha! I love it! And that was a
perfect fortune cookie! Haha!
Thanks for everything that you do!! You are an amazing example! One of
the best ways to support me is to support the missionaries there!
Encourage them, help them, invite them into the home! (That might help
Porter get a little more comfortable talking to girls off his mission,
since there will not be much pressure since they are missionaries,
haha! Even though Porter will probably still feel pressure!) haha! But
thanks for all the support you do give me!!
I love you so much!! I hope that you have an amazing week!
Love
Elder Pennington forever and always the younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment