Monday, January 4, 2016

December 21st 2015

Hey!!! I love you!!!
So you should tell the girls to stop growing up!! I miss them!! I miss
all of you so much!!! Can't wait to see you on Friday!!
I don't like the cold..... It is just in the 20's and 30's but I am
super cold already!! It has only snowed once and it really was not all
that bad! Actually a week ago, you were colder than we were here!
Surprisingly! But now we continue to drop!!
I am not looking forward to driving in the snow too much, but we have
been told time and time again that our safety is paramount, so we are
not allowed to drive when it is a really bad storm, or if the roads
are really bad, so you don't have to worry about me too much!!
I love you so much!! I hope that you have an amazing week! I told dad
some times that would work here to skype, so just let me know!! I love
you so much and can't wait to see you!!

Love
Elder Pennington the younger

No comments:

Post a Comment