Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

 
I love you so much mom! I liked that picture of the bird as well! I believe that it is a cardinal so I had to take a picture of it. That was when we were touring down town! My camera works great because I was not even able to see the bird at all since I was not wearing my glasses. the zoom does a really nice job. the picture that I sent you was a cropped zoomed in pic of the picture I took when I was zoomed in all the way! I did not get to try the white sauce again this week since we were pretty busy, but I will be trying it as soon as I can. Don't worry too much if you forget to mail it out.
I love you so much MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the best! thanks for the comics! I love you so much and I hope that you have an amazing week!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger

and...

oh yeah! so we will be watching conference at our church building! I guess that it is typically just the missionaries there (except for priesthood session since our ward has a tradition of having pizza and ice cream right before!)
 I can't wait for conference!
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment