Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 3, 2015

 
(Above is a picture I was sent this week on my phone from the sister missionary married to the brother on the left. They take good care of the missionaries and I love the random pictures I receive every so often. Bryant's companion is the elder in the middle. Below is Bryant's email to me this week.)
 
Thanks for the update! I love you so much MOM!!! Yeah that was on the way to the baptismal font since we were in the relief society room. the one being baptized is from Africa and they were a couple others there as well, one being her sister, and I guess it is a part of their culture.
Whatever Family history stuff that you think I would like. maybe some small pictures that I could put into my Family History book for each of the people. then just some stories that you have on some of them. I have missed family history and I did not even do all that much of it before we left. I do have my account, and I believe that everyone is currently updated. I could be wrong on that. I know that I do need a death date for grandpa green.
I love you so much mom!!! you are awesome! I enjoy reading your emails so much! I hope that you have an amazing week!
Love Elder Pennington the younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment