Monday, March 16, 2015

Mar 16, 2015

Thanks for the update! I love you so much MOM!!!!! I love hearing about how life is going over there.
That is sad to hear about Porter Webb. I find it so sad when it is a situation like that where there is nothing that you can do about it but pray and have faith. I will have him in my prayers.
Sounds like your going to have a great week! a lot of excitement! I love you so much and wish I was there enjoying it with you but I am still loving it out here and I know I still have a work to do here!
I can't wait for conference! It is my first one out here. the first sat session starts at 12. what!!! the priesthood session is at 8 at night. we stay out past curfew just so that we are able to watch it;)
So the package came and I loved it!!! it really brightened my day! Give my many thanks to rustie as well. You are amazing mom and I love you so much!!!!! I look forward to being able to hug you and right now I am working hard so that I will be worthy to hug you when I come back home. You are an amazing example to me in my everyday life and I love you so much!!! I hope you have a great week!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger

No comments:

Post a Comment