Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015

I love you so much! You are amazing! thank you for the update! I really wanted to see when the game stand tall before I left and can't wait till I can. I am glad it lived up to expectation. How was Annie? Was it as good the first?
the baptism was really good! it was very spiritual. I was so happy that day.
I love the Butlers so much. I am so sorry I have not been sending any pictures. I have been forgetting my camera when I go places so I haven't taken any in a while. I am glad that the Butlers are here to pick up a little on the slack of me not taking pictures.
training is a little less stressful now. I am starting to enjoy it more because I am a little more relaxed.
that is an awesome challenge about the videos, I can't wait to watch them!
I love you so much mom! I hope you have an amazing week!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger

No comments:

Post a Comment