Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November 2nd 2015

Not all that much happened this week! "Time in" was really long. I did
not like it very much at all. Halloween night I was so tired, so it
was a blessing that we weren't walking around. I didn't get time to
make the syrup, but I will be making it this week! I will be taking
pictures too ;) it sounds like Meagan had a good time with Parker! I
miss walking around on Halloween night! I never liked to get candy,
but I still miss it for some reason!
We don't have a whole lot planned for this week, but we have some
service and a few lessons with some less actives. A lot of this week
will be finding, so I hope it goes well!
I love you so much! I hope you have an amazing week! The best ever!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger

No comments:

Post a Comment