Monday, October 26, 2015

Oct 26th 2015

This week was pretty good! We didn't do any service:( but we have a
couple of days this week where we are able to so that is cool! Yeah,
the biscuits I made were pretty good! The only reason that I took the
picture is because I realized I need to take more pictures, haha! I am
a little proud of actually making them even thought they were easy...
Flour, baking powder, salt, oil, and milk. I have come to enjoy
cooking, Even if I don't have too much time to practice! If you have
any ideas on something I should try to make let me know! We will have
to be in our apartment by 6 instead of 9 Thursday and Saturday.
Saturday because of Halloween and Thursday because Bedford has their
trick or tweet set up for that night so we have to be in then as well!
So I will have a little more time to possible make something in small
breaks from cleaning and planning (the two things we were told to do
during those time;) I haven't tried making the syrup again yet because
I forgot to get maple flavoring last week, so I will be trying that
again this week!
It sounded like Meagan had fun at Monster Mash! That is always good to
hear! And Heidi needs to stop growing up! Haha! Can't wait to see her
hair cut!
It sounds like Sunday was good! Ours was pretty good as well! We heard
from a young man who is leaving on his mission Tuesday! Levi Felix, he
is going to the Salt Lake City east mission! He is going to be
awesome! The only thing that I would change around hear is the
weather! It is way too cold!( and this week was even warmer than last)
but everything is going well! I love you so much! I hope that you have
a great week!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment