Sunday, October 25, 2015

Oct 19th 2015

Bryant making biscuits with a smile

The companionship is going good. The work is slow right now,
but we are hoping that we are able to help pick it up here soon!
We have one progressing investigator right now, and we hope to set him
with a date,he is 10, the next time we see him, we will just need to
get permission from his dad. His parents are split and his mom is now
married to a member and that is where we are able to teach him! She is
a semi recent convert herself!
Haha, so bother Frankenberry, or Jerry, is our ward mission leader
right now! We were over at his house at that time to cut up some wood!
I still have yet to chop wood though. Everyone here has a log splitter
haha. So anyways, Jerry's daughter is married to brother Weinburg's
brother, I think, and they live in Mesa, which is what brought up the
conversation and the questions! I love those kind of connections!
So the most inspiring thing as a missionary that I have found is that
I am able to do this! I don't think that I would have lasted this long
away from home for the first time, if I was not receiving help! And
just how I have grown so much and am doing things that I never thought
that I would ever do! I never could have imagined that it would be
this hard, but I never thought that I would love it so much!
I love you so much mom! I hope that you have the best week ever!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment