Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23rd 2015

This week was pretty good overall! I was sick for a good portion of it
so that wasn't good, but I did get the stuff that you sent home with
the Burketts! Thanks so much! It was just what I needed to lift my
spirits! Especially since the day after I got really sick and had to
stay in all day. I would say that getting that stuff was by far the
best thing that could have happened this week!
The home auction sounded like fun! I will probably experience one at
some point...
It is great to hear that Heidi is growing up! A year ago, I could see
her not even wanting to try something like that! I only wish I was
able to see some of this growth with my own eyes, but that time will
come!
Sorry to hear that you have had a headache for the last couple of
days! We have been headache buddies together! I hope that you are able
to feel better!
Oh and it is pretty funny how Meagan said "the sisters turn everything
into a miracle :)" It is so true! I wish that I had sisters in my
district because they bring a sense of hope and optimism that the
elders don't always have. I have found that Miracles are everywhere
and it is not hard to turn "everything into a miracle", but that it is
hard to remember to do so all the time! It all comes down to being
grateful for the gifts that God has given us, and sisters are
typically really good at that! Haha
Thanks again for the package! I loved it so much, just what I needed!
I may try and use the home card today(just for something small) due to
the last time I used it forever ago, it had a hard time scanning it.
After 6 or 7 tries it was finally able to read it, so I want to check
to see if it is the card or if it was the machine that had a hard
time!
I love you so much! You are amazing! I hope that you have an amazing week!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment