Monday, December 14, 2015

November 30th 2015


That is awesome that you got to see one of Meagan's practices! I miss
those late night practices so much! The only thing I would have change
is making it so that you did not have to pick me up so late... Thanks
for everything that you have done for all of us kids!
My thanksgiving was pretty good! Got to play volleyball instead of
having a turkey bowl! (I missed the traditional turkey bowl:( ! Sounds
like the Thanksgiving was really fun there! No stories that stand out!
And my transfers are in 4 weeks! The week right after Christmas, and I
will most likely be moved. My comp right now has 1 more transfer after
this one. It will be hard to leave this area, but at the same time I am ready to
go! I was actually planning on getting some vitamin C today and also Vit
D. I have found that this Arizona boy gets really sad when I don't see
or feel the rays of the sun for days/weeks at a time.
I love you so much Mom! I hope that you have an amazing fantastic week!

Love
Elder Pennington the younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment