Monday, December 14, 2015

December 7th 2015


Our tree is up too! Haha of you could call it a tree! I will have to
try and remember to take a picture and send it to you! Can't wait to
see the pictures of Meagan! She sent one of her team, but I will take
as many As you send!
Haha, next time Meagan should be more specific! I am not suppressed
that dad said that!
It is awesome that Heidi sand well!
Can't wait to hear more about dad going back into school! What are his
hours for school going to be like?
For Christmas I don't think I need anything specific. Anything works!
Some ideas might be: p-day clothes is never a bad idea, tie bar, grey
socks, ties, beanie, but with all of these, they are not needs only
suggestions! I would be happy just receiving a box with a few letters
in it. :) Anything works, I really don't need anything specific!
It truly is getting cold here, but the worse part is it keeps warming
up a little then dropping again, so it has been a little tough for me
to acclimate (I think that is also why I got sick).
As for Skyping, even if we don't get invited over to a house for
Skyping, since we have our iPads, we can skype from the church! So
Skyping should be a part of the plan no problem!
The most exciting thing this week was we had a baptism! But we didn't
get to go! We taught him, but since he got baptized out of our mission
due to being baptized in the ward where his fiance lives. Sad we
didn't get to go but it is still really cool that he got baptized!
Haha, I miss bad Bry days, even though I can't remember them... Haha!
I love you so much mom! Thanks for all you do and have done! I hope
that you have an amazing week!

Love
Elder Pennington the younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment