Monday, April 27, 2015

Last week - April 20, 2015

thanks for the update! I love you so much mom! you are amazing! Life is going so fast. I have been out just about 6 months already! what?!!! yeah and I found out that I am being transferred on tuesday:( I will probably be able to send a quick email in the week giving you my new address! Today we get to go to a pirates game so I am pretty excited for that! Oh and I will be the district leader in the new area where I am going. I am nervous about that. I love you so much mom! I hope that you have an amazing week! You are the best!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger
 
One more thing...
Love you! oh and I don't know if I told you this last week, but I made the white sauce 2 more times and it totally worked. Thanks!!!!! if you have any other few ingredient recipes like that or different, I would love to try them. I am getting to be an okay cook and would love to take my dinner hour to practice harder and harder things! Love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment