Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015

I love you so much! I think that I am going to really like my new area! There are a lot of fields and farms! I love it. way different than the city! I am now a drive elder and I have a lot of practice to do! Pennsylvania has a lot of hills! Thank you so much for the update! I love hearing about what is going on! so, we do a lot of service in this new area! I love it so much! I love you so much mom! I hope that you have an amazing week!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger
 
oh and I might be using the card today, if so it will only be about $10. It depends on if the monthly allotment has come in or not. I have done really well with budgeting up until the last few months so, I need to work on that again. but I am excited since I have a walmart in the area now! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment