Monday, February 9, 2015

Feb 9th 2015

I love you so much mom! I hope you had an amazing week!
Thanks so much for the update. so training is fun in a weird way. I have really had a chance to view a lot of my weaknesses. I have learned a ton already. My companion is great. I have no clue how to describe him. This last week was really all about Saturday. Saturday our ward had a wedding and a baptism. The wedding was ours on the north side and the baptism was the other elders in our ward. Ed and angel got married. Angel is a member (convert of about 7 years or so I think) and Ed is one of our two investigators. He is so awesome. He has a baptism set for February 28. He has made a lot of improvement in the gospel even before we started to teach him. The lord Prepared him for this time in his life. 
I love you so much, mom! You are amazing!!! I hope that you have an amazing week!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger
oh yeah, The baptismal service was a lot like a baptist baptism apparently (that is what our bishop told us.) I can't describe it. It was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment