Monday, February 16, 2015

Feb 16th 2015

Mom,
I did get the Valentines package! thank you so much. I forgot to tell you that I got it last week (I believe the 5th). Thank you so much for the cards and the pictures. the pictures is one way that helps me remember that we are still a family. that even though we are separated right now, that that will not change. We are still a family. Thank you for sharing that quote that someone gave. I needed to hear that.
Not a lot is going on here. We are trying to find people to teach but that is hard due to the weather at times. We have a baptism set for march 7 and I am extremely excited about that one since we have been teaching him since I got here. He is the one that got married last week.
I don't know when the temperature will warm up. It was -6 this morning when we were heading over to the zone leaders place, and right now it is -3. I can't wait until it is back up in the 40's. I miss the heat but being able to withstand the cold has helped me to see Gods hand in my life (one of the many ways).
Let everyone know that I am thinking of them and that they are in my prayers(family and friends)
I love you so much mom! I hope you have an amazing week!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger
Oh and I am trying to send something through email in the next few weeks, just know I have been trying and it is for your birthday. I love you so much I just want you to know that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment