Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jan 26th 2015

So, I am excited for getting my new comp. I am also nervous. I found out yesterday that I was for sure staying in the area and that I will be training. I find out who my companion is tomorrow.
The work is going pretty well. we got a pretty awesome new investigator this week. He has taken the lessons before and had gotten really close with the missionaries. He was a referral from the old Bishop of this ward who just wanted us to go check on them. The investigator understands he is at a different place in his life so he is really awesome.
yeah, so I used the card to get some ingredients for the cookies and then quarters for laundry. I was planning on using my mac card, but when I went to pay I could not find it. So I used that one and then found the other after I got out of line. I am just telling you that so you don't have to worry about me starving out here. I have done pretty well with budgeting the money we get (I learned quickly since Elder Dennison has had a lot of experience with using his money wisely and also not using his money wisely:).  (oh and I almost didn't remember the pin, so you may see me using a little of the money every now and then just so I don't forget the number (haha)
I love you so much!!! Thank you for all you do and have done for me. You are amazing!!!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger

No comments:

Post a Comment