Friday, July 3, 2015

Last 2 Weeks

June 22nd 2015

I love you so much. Thanks for the update I love anything I can get!
You are not boring and I love you tons! This last week was good, it
could have been better but it was pretty good! I don't have a lot to
tell you about this past week either. (I am driving a ton so that is
scary. It more for the other people than me now that I am a little for
comfortable.) I love you so much! I hope you have a great week!
Love
Elder Pennington
Hey mom, if you could send some family history stories, pics, whatever:
our mission president stated that he will be checking our my family
books in just under a month. Thanks so much for all you do! I love you
so much, I hope you have an awesome week!
Love again

June 29th 2015

First thanks for the family history. It is sort of what i am looking
for. It is perfect for me, because I love reading about family, but I
am looking for the same kind of information for the names on my four
generation pedigree chart. I don't know if you have seen the My family
booklets for the four year pedigree, but that is the kind of
information I am looking for. We are planning on doing some family
history work on Thursday so if you are able to send some more before
then, that would be great. Either way I will have some other stuff to
work on during that time so I don't necessarily need anything. I love
you so much. Don't worry too much about the family history info. I
hope that you have an amazing week!
So for my birthday, I am not really sure what I need or want. But
either way I can't wait for a 4th of July package. I love the small
ones the best! The next transfer day is July 14th. I don't know if I
am staying or not. Elder Beck is going home in 2 transfers, so he
could stay and I could go, He could go and I cold stay, or We both
could stay and I could kill him off as well. only a matter of time
till I find out! I love you so much MOM! you are the best of the best!
I hope that you have a great week!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment