Monday, July 6, 2015

July 6th 2015

I love you so much! thanks so much for the updates. first before I forget I was able to use the info that you sent. and please keep sending me any cool stories or pictures of anyone that I am related to. I may not be able to use them in my book, but it is my book and I can insert as many pages as I want, right?;) thanks so much for all the work that you do for me! I love you so much! I have had a pretty good week! things could have gone better since we had six LA's set up to come to church, confirmed with a couple of them as close to the night before, and not a single one showed up! but that is missionary work! You have got to love every bit of it. I love you so much! thanks for the Peach cobbler recipe I will have to try it and let you know how it turned out! I love that picture about monk by the way! It is so awesome! 
so as for facebook, we just heard today that currently no missionaries are allowed to use Facebook. We just have to wait and see if they will let us at some point but it is a least weeks away if not a lot more time! That is completely fine with me, I want to learn how to use Facebook, but I was not looking forward to teaching through it. It will probably happen before I go home, but even that is not a guarantee. 
anyways I love you so much! you are the best mom in the whole world! I hope that you have an amazing week!
Love
Elder Pennington the younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment