Wednesday, February 10, 2016

February 8th 2016


This week was pretty good! The weather has been decent. It has been
getting colder again, but a little slower this time. We are supposed
to be getting a little snow in the next couple of days, but not too
much. The winters here are sporadic, as in it could last until April,
or end at the end a February. And between it can go up and down and
up and down then sideways! But so far, I don't think it will be too much
more of a winter, besides the fact it still has yet to get really
cold.  I love the Doctrine of Christ!!
Oh and that is awesome about the lady who bore her testimony, I am
glad to hear that she is still doing well! I can't wait to meet her!!
You don't have to worry, because I am not being transferred! I will
probably be staying for two more transfers but we will find out in 7 weeks!!
I love the comic down below! Haha!

I love you so much!! I hope that you have an amazing week!! And I hope
that between all that is going down this week, that you enjoy your
birthday!! Thanks for everything that you do!!!

Love
Elder Pennington the younger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment